Rustic Shingle is an investment-grade metal roofing system that provides beauty, protection and increased value for your Louisiana home. If you look closely, you will see a rugged texture and deep realistic wood grain that replicates wood shake shingles. However, unlike real wood, this shingle will never split, warp, mold, or rot. Wind is no match for this product, which is tested to withstand winds of up to 150 mph. Our unique roofing system takes on rain, dampness, heat, and anything else our climate can bring. With Rustic Shingle, you will not need routine maintenance or replacement. Get your risk free estimate on a Rustic Shingle Metal Roof today!
Rustic Shingle, A Roof With a History of Beauty and Value
For over 50 years, Rustic Shingle has been protecting and adorning homes around the world, and it can be especially beautiful on the unique architecture of homes in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and all over this middle south. With a palette of tasteful and elegant colors, you get the benefit of tough lifetime protection with historic beauty. Today, Rustic Shingle is a perfect way to protect your beautiful Louisianna home.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Classic Metal Roof Systems offers the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty available. Our warranty guarantees your roof will not chip, peel, flake, blister, burn, rust, split, or crack with age. Additionally, our paint systems carry a non-pro-rated 30-Year Limited Warranty ensuring your roof’s finish will resist fade and chalk. And if you sell your home the warranty transfers to all future owners, extending 40 years from the point of installation. If your roof does experience a warranted failure, we will not only cover the cost of materials but workmanship to repair or replace your roof.
We provide a warranty of this level and coverage because our products and technology are proven. In over 30 years of roofing thousands of homes across the world, Classic Metal Roofing Systems has had fewer than ten warranted claims. We are proud of that track record and are committed to set new standards of excellence for years to come.
Simply enter your info here, and we'll contact you!
At a Glance…
- Available in a variety of fade and chalk resistant Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes
- Concealed fastener system for a clean finish
- Rugged texture with realistic wood grain
- Maintenance free: will not rust, crack, or rot
- Resists streaking and staining
- Never needs cleaning
- Energy Star Partner
- Cool colors featuring hi-R reflective pigments
- Reduces heat gain, which leads to energy savings
- Made from 98% post-consumer recycled aluminum
- Can usually be installed over existing roofs, reducing landfill burden
- Passed UL 580 Testing, which simulate wind at over 200 mph
- Passed UL 2218 Class IV, the highest rating for impact resistance
- Will not burn and protects against flying embers from wildfires or chimneys
- Four-way interlocking connection system
- Will not absorb water and become waterlogged
- Will not rot or support insect infestation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay