GrandeTile – Tile Roofing
Tile roofing provides unsurpassed beauty to your home, but most products on the market are very expensive, and are highly vulnerable to wind storms that are common in our region of the country. That is not the case with our GrandeTile style roof. GrandeTile adds charm and superior protection to your historic or contemporary dwelling. With a variety of colors and finishes available, you can enjoy the beauty of tile roofing with the great benefits of metal roofing, at a fraction of the cost of a normal tile roof. GrandeTile offers an aesthetic solution that matches that of Spanish tile or terracotta, but unlike those products, GrandeTile will never stain, can sustain winds up to 120 miles per hour, and is guaranteed for life.
Tile Roofing that is Light Weight, Durable and Energy Efficient
Tile roofing can weigh as much as 2000 pounds per 100 square feet. This weight places a strain on your home and poses a significant cave-in threat in the event of an interior fire. GrandeTile weighs less tan 75 pounds per 100 square feet.
Our Louisiana weather provides plenty of challenges for traditional tile roofing. Winter temperatures and summer’s heat produce contractions and expansions that cause some materials to become brittle and crack. GrandeTile’s composition can handle these temperature changes with ease. Our outstanding warranty provides additional peace-of-mind for homeowners.
GrandeTile’s industry-leading PVDF coating technology includes reflective pigments for energy efficiency. Our unique design also includes an integral air gap as a thermal break, further helping to prevent warm weather heat transfer into your home and attic.
Classic Metal Roof Systems offers the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty available. Our warranty guarantees your roof will not chip, peel, flake, blister, burn, rust, split, or crack with age. Additionally, our paint systems carry a non-pro-rated 30-Year Limited Warranty ensuring your roof’s finish will resist fade and chalk. And if you sell your home the warranty transfers to all future owners, extending 40 years from the point of installation. If your roof does experience a warranted failure, we will not only cover the cost of materials but workmanship to repair or replace your roof.
We provide a warranty of this level and coverage because our products and technology are proven. In over 30 years of roofing thousands of homes across the world, Classic Metal Roofing Systems has had fewer than ten warranted claims. We are proud of that track record and are committed to set new standards of excellence for years to come.
Interested in learning more about our LIFETIME warranty? Want to speak with a roofing expert to help give your home the last roof it'll ever need? Send us a message and we'll get in touch to help you!
At a Glance...
- Elegant Barrel Tile Look
- Offered in a variety of both Mediterranean and Traditional Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes
- Available in either Smooth or Pebble Embossed finish to match your preferred style
- Optional ThermoBond coating features a blend of colors as well as distinctive and inviting texture to make GrandeTile look naturally weathered, further enhancing its beauty.
- Wind & weather resistant
- Made from industrial –grade .032” thick aluminum
- GradeTile includes a patented drain channel. Hidden in the overlap between neighboring panels, the drain channel provides added protection in the event of the fiercest wind driven rain and hail storms. This redundant protection ensures the weathertightness and long life of your roof.
- Non-prorated lifetime/limited 40 year transferable warranty, includes fade and chalk coverage
- GrandeTile is made from 95%+ recycled aluminum
- GrandeTile is 100% recyclable
- 44” wide
- Eave to Ridge Panels or 2 Course Modules (34” High)
- .032 industrial –grade aluminum